23HP Kubota (2 cyl. D902)
1809 lbs (without extra counterweights)
Lifting capacity, 20″ in front of wheels:
Lifting height (hinge point):
74.6 in. / 6.2 ft.
Length without attachment:
93 in. / 7.75 ft.
35.5 in. with outer wheels removed – 47.5 in. with outer wheels mounted
7.4 GPM / 2600 PSI
The Intrepid KM85 mini articulating loader is manufactured by Belgian manufacturer Knikmops. It is truly a one-of-a-kind loader given its extremely compact dimensions, configured to maneuver through small gates and passageways. Even though it’s one of the most compact articulating loaders available in the US, it still boasts an operating capacity of over 1000 lbs. It is faster and lifts more than many mini-skidsteer models. Above all, it has articulating steering, which results in near-zero impact on lawns and other sensitive areas.
- Mini skidsteer universal hitch
- Dual action hydr. valve to the front, electr. Operable in joystick
- Joystick Bosch-Rexroth
- Tire size TBA
- LED work lights
- Additional counterweights (mounted as bumper on back)
- Engine and hydraulic oil tank pre-heating (110V)
- Electronic differential lock
- 12V plug to the front + switch
- Back-up alarm
- ROPS/FOPS roof structure
- 1/2” flat-face type hydr. couplers