25HP Kubota (4 cyl. V1505)
3980 lbs. (incl. 3x 77 lbs. counterweights)
2425 lbs. (no counterweights)
Lifting capacity, 20″ in front of wheels:
1850 lbs. (no counterweights)
Lifting height (hinge point):
126 in. / 10.5 ft.
Length without attachment:
120.4 in. / 10 ft.
52 in. (dual wheel option: 49.2 in. – 73 in.)
9.77 GPM / 2600 PSI
The Intrepid KM130 Tele compact wheel-loader is the largest in our line-up, equipped with a high-torque 25hp Kubota diesel engine and a service weight of 3980 lbs. Green industry, agriculture and construction companies alike find the telescoping boom in combination with a 2000+ lbs lift capacity extremely useful in moving things like logs, debris and pallets. The KM130 Tele is manufactured in Belgium by family-run Knikmops.
- Mini skidsteer universal hitch
- Dual action hydr. valve to the front, electr. Operable in joystick
- All-function joystick (Bosch-Rexroth)
- Tire size (standard): 31×15.50×15
- LED work lights
- Additional counterweights (mounted as bumper on back)
- Hydraulic oil tank pre-heating (110V)
- Electronic differential lock
- 12V plug to the front, operable as button on joystick
- Back-up alarm
- ROPS/FOPS roof structure
- 1/2” flat-face type hydr. couplers